Ronery
I'm... so... ronery. So ronery,
[begins walking]So ronery and sadry arone.There's no one, just me onrySitting on my rittre throne
[walks by a display case of figurines]I work wery hard and make up great pransBut nobody ristens, no one understandsSeems like no one takes me serirousry...
[next, he's lying on his back on his bed]And so... I'm ronery.
[chokes up]A little ronery.
[now on a grand hallway]Poor rittre me...
[now in a fossil room, looking at his aquarium]There's nobody I can rerate to
[now in a room overlooking an auditorium]Feer rike a bird in a cageIt's kind of sihry, but not rearry.
[now walking in a dungeon]Because it's fihring my body with rage
[the head on one of the corpses there moves slightly. Next he's walking down a grand staircase]I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicarry fit
[the camera pans across photos of his loved ones and finds him at the piano]But nobody erse seems to rerarize itWhen I change the wohrd maybe they'rr notice me...And until then... I'rr just be ronery. Hehhh, a rittre ronery...Poor rittre me......
[now looking out over a balcony atop his palace]I'm... so... ronery...
[the camera pulls away, zooming out to show the entire palace]
[begins walking]So ronery and sadry arone.There's no one, just me onrySitting on my rittre throne
[walks by a display case of figurines]I work wery hard and make up great pransBut nobody ristens, no one understandsSeems like no one takes me serirousry...
[next, he's lying on his back on his bed]And so... I'm ronery.
[chokes up]A little ronery.
[now on a grand hallway]Poor rittre me...
[now in a fossil room, looking at his aquarium]There's nobody I can rerate to
[now in a room overlooking an auditorium]Feer rike a bird in a cageIt's kind of sihry, but not rearry.
[now walking in a dungeon]Because it's fihring my body with rage
[the head on one of the corpses there moves slightly. Next he's walking down a grand staircase]I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicarry fit
[the camera pans across photos of his loved ones and finds him at the piano]But nobody erse seems to rerarize itWhen I change the wohrd maybe they'rr notice me...And until then... I'rr just be ronery. Hehhh, a rittre ronery...Poor rittre me......
[now looking out over a balcony atop his palace]I'm... so... ronery...
[the camera pulls away, zooming out to show the entire palace]
Comments
What are you commenting on on this one Krisho ?