Animals - EAT them ALL
CALL to ARMS all MEAT ACTIVISTS
Meat lovers, I must bring the following to your attention;
These absolute crazy people "Animal Activists" are at work trying to give shit to people who enjoy eating Meat! Please read the following http://animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4345 I strongly urge all true meat lovers to register at this forum (using a false email of course- remember these people are fucking crazy) and post stupid comments for them to reply to.......
For best results when you sign up and start posting, pretend your an animal loving girl (or something hippy like that) at first and then later start sending them up, this is the best way to "suck them in" (IMHO) seee if you can spot my subversive posts :)
Also if any crazy animal activist is reading this please try to think of this as humor and please don't kill me - people have rights too! (ALSO I am actually a VEGAN I never really eat meat!)
Meat lovers, I must bring the following to your attention;
These absolute crazy people "Animal Activists" are at work trying to give shit to people who enjoy eating Meat! Please read the following http://animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4345 I strongly urge all true meat lovers to register at this forum (using a false email of course- remember these people are fucking crazy) and post stupid comments for them to reply to.......
For best results when you sign up and start posting, pretend your an animal loving girl (or something hippy like that) at first and then later start sending them up, this is the best way to "suck them in" (IMHO) seee if you can spot my subversive posts :)
Also if any crazy animal activist is reading this please try to think of this as humor and please don't kill me - people have rights too! (ALSO I am actually a VEGAN I never really eat meat!)
Comments
Maybe you should think of getting a beast for a pet in your backyard ... then whenever you feel like it you can run out back and cut yourself off a slice or two .. i think your friends would be so jealous ..
very interesting blog ...
some of the most successful business men blog to gauge public opinions .. fastlane.gmblogs.com or blogs.sun.com/roller/page/jonathan or one that you might find interesting englishcut.com (a manhattan tailor) try it on ...