Spaghetti Rigati
I would like to bring Spaghetti Rigati to your attention! This is a fantastic new pasta shape which is very similar to regular Spaghetti but is actually shaped like an "X" because of this shape it holds any sauce or flavor you may be using Much better....
Here is a link to more information : http://www.barillaus.com/Spaghetti_Rigati.aspx
For the heck of it I will now also divulge the Prawn Pasta receipe;
Get some green prawns and shell them.
With a fork or similar remove most of the guts from the heads.
Simmer the heads in water to make stock.
Add garlic and chilli to hot oil and cook for a bit.
Add chopped shollots cook them a bit and add some wine, stock, butter, seasoning.
Add pasta to boil in water and prawns to the mixture around the same time.
When cooked combine them, thats it.
Here is a link to more information : http://www.barillaus.com/Spaghetti_Rigati.aspx
For the heck of it I will now also divulge the Prawn Pasta receipe;
Get some green prawns and shell them.
With a fork or similar remove most of the guts from the heads.
Simmer the heads in water to make stock.
Add garlic and chilli to hot oil and cook for a bit.
Add chopped shollots cook them a bit and add some wine, stock, butter, seasoning.
Add pasta to boil in water and prawns to the mixture around the same time.
When cooked combine them, thats it.
Comments
As to the wine question, I would say "cold" and "white" and "lots".