Meat Storm


For all you cutters out there here is a shot from a recent BBQ amongst like minded meat lovers - including me. To tickle your no doubt slathering fancy, consider this remark uttered simultaneously by both cutter Phil & cutter David both present at the storm, made after watching a trickle of fat dripping from a tasty looking morsel.

"It looks like it's crying, crying tears of joy"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, my goodness, the pigs!!!
Why don't you place all that lovely pig meat on a babe in a bikini and submit it to the Reader's Wives section of "Babes and Boars" or " Bacon Busters". You're sure to win the $20 and 6 mths subscription.
Anonymous said…
Mmmmmm
I'm still dining off the meat stuck in my teeth.
Anonymous said…
HmmM the main concern I now have, is what is the correct spelling for the term?

Gutter
Cutter
Guttin
Cuttin

Please help
Anonymous said…
I notice this blog has comment moderation enabled. blood, crack, tea, polish & BBQ. What's to approve?
Krishnan said…
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=GUTTING
Anonymous said…
Well I think you all know which side of the 'spill' bucket I sit upon !
I think we should take a leaf out of the surgeon generals book and place a guttin photo on every tray of meat in a Coles or Woolies meat fridge, in the same way they treat ciggies.
That will sort out the blo*dy do gooders !

Popular Posts