Black Death

Recent study and enthusiastic research has unearthed a most nasty variation to the regular hangover.

A regular hangover is something most readers here (if any) as follows: Can be identified by the ashtray in ones mouth,the vomit on last nights clothes,the want to never drink or eat again,the great dislike of sunlight, the undesirealbe urge to apologise to all the people you spent the night with, the stranger in your bed and need for a glass of water and many many asprin.

This is something we are all (?) used to dealing with so no problem there...

The Black Death, adds a near lethal addition to these symptoms which is a chronic dark stain on your mind and soul!

We have identified several vintages (of otherwise fine) wine which carry this affliction possible similar to Botrytis. Some may actually be being marketed as vinegar.

The finger will be pointed here soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
In my circle of friends the hangover is referred to as the "Chihuahua" . . . never really understood why but I guess similarities can be drawn between the breed of dog and the normal hangover you describe here !!!
Anonymous said…
Does Rachel sffer more or less than you when it comes to the 'Black Death' K-man ? In truth I am actually questionning your manhood by asking such a question.
Anonymous said…
Now listen to me "anonymous" if you wish to question my manhood, perhaps you would care to join me in a friendly drinking session with a bottle of BD???

I thought not.
Anonymous said…
Next time I'm in town my friend I will have your BD and drink it too !!! Word to ya mutha. Aii.
Anonymous said…
Everyoe knows about the tooth fairy but I have been visited by the all too common "Poo Fairy" queen of hangovers.....

How do you know she's been for a visit ?

When you wake up, your mouth tastes like shit and she's taken all of your money.....
Anonymous said…
The Poo Fairy visted me three times over the weekend .... including this morning (Monday) ...

Popular Posts