Movie Run



For any aspiring actors out there I have some very good advice.


The ONLY thing you really need to learn is how to run without actually running, this is what I call a "movie run". It is the act of running, without going anywhere.


If you can movie run, you can do anything in movies, I seriously believe this.

If I had learnt how to movie run I know I would have made it big time, it is one of my great regrets in life and even now I try to practise each day in the hope one day I will join Maverick and the rest of the team on the big screen.

Shortly I will be sharing my secrets to becoming a great singer like say Benard Fanny, oh bugger it I'll just tell you now - become a gay person and you will be a great super star singer! For me I am sticking to the running nowhere.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm still lost and running ....
can't get enough .....
think you are on to something ...
I think all super stars are at least bi 'cos they can't be normal like us good foke,
really are they just famous for being different, stupid and sexually self expored?
Anonymous said…
That Rodrigo dude is a friggen idiot
Anonymous said…
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts