Mystery Smell
This week has seen some speculation where I work as to the source of a Mystery Smell.
I should "set the sceen" by 1st describing the environment that I work in; it's an open room some 60 m2 with little to no natural ventalation. This space has only one entry & exit and is shared usually with 1 person although at times up to 4 people.
One morning this week several people commented on an "unhuman" Mystery Smell in the room, something quite close to raw sewerage, very foul almost, possibly even something dead. I left the office mid-morning & upon my return a theory had been devised.
The Mystery Smell was actually an undiscovered Mystery Poo.
The reasoning was simple, as I bring to work my small dog so of course it may have hidden a shit somewhere, creating the foul air we breathed.
However the Poo remains undiscovered & the mystery is unsolved, but I must confess that I am quite sure I know the true answer!
Can any one else solve the Mystery?
I should "set the sceen" by 1st describing the environment that I work in; it's an open room some 60 m2 with little to no natural ventalation. This space has only one entry & exit and is shared usually with 1 person although at times up to 4 people.
One morning this week several people commented on an "unhuman" Mystery Smell in the room, something quite close to raw sewerage, very foul almost, possibly even something dead. I left the office mid-morning & upon my return a theory had been devised.
The Mystery Smell was actually an undiscovered Mystery Poo.
The reasoning was simple, as I bring to work my small dog so of course it may have hidden a shit somewhere, creating the foul air we breathed.
However the Poo remains undiscovered & the mystery is unsolved, but I must confess that I am quite sure I know the true answer!
Can any one else solve the Mystery?
Comments