Washing & Cleaning



I admit to being not especially fond of cleaning, or even being clean.

I do admit to some cleaning habits (which I consider worthwhile) such as cleaning Teeth & removing Ear Wax (of course I do this by sticking cotton buds right in - which they say is bad, but thats another subject)

What especially irks me is the way the cleaning products are sold in so many different ways; eg. Tooth Paste, Soap, Detergent, Face Wash, Nail Polish, Etc. It seems to me (living in the modern world) that it should be possible for them to simply create a single cleaning formula, which could be used for most if not all cleaning, perhaps 2 would be needed (1 for people, 1 for things).

If I could buy this, I would clean more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are so right !


Can I become your disciple and follow as you walk the earth spreading your wisdom ?
Anonymous said…
Ab-so-lutely faultless.



Can rant 3 discuss the merits of a single mine that can be used both at sea and on land?
Anonymous said…
Me thinks you needs to loosen that Turban. : P
Anonymous said…
You got nuthin to do - have you been on holiday or somethin?
Anonymous said…
....meanwhile Cairns still has no EFTPOS x
Krishnan said…
Not only does Cairns have no EFTPOS but this morning they cannot even start the shift due to some freakin error - but it is being worked on :P
Anonymous said…
you seem to be confused, nail polish isn't a cleaning product. Contact me to find out more
Anonymous said…
I think this miraculous item acually does exist, in Japan.

Popular Posts